Our refurbishment centre has been refurbishing process equipment for over 45 years. A refurbished component or machine can benefit from a prolonged life cycle that maximises the efficiency of your process at a significantly lower cost than replacing it with new. You can also rest assured the highest quality final product as all removable parts replaced are from leading manufacturers.
Pumps, Valves, Heat Exchangers, Homogenisers, Separators, Fillers.
Current Stock of Refurbished Equipment
We also stock a range of refurbished components to provide an affordable alternative to completely replacing components. Our current stock includes:
- 3″ S2/3 Zephyr Valve Actuator
- VPS Valve Actuator
- Air Cylinder 5.1/2″ HP
- Air Cylinder 100mm HP SER4 MK2
- 3″ 4 Port Unique Valve c/w Think Top
- 3″ 3 Port Unique Valve c/w Think Top
- 3″ TYPE D GEA Mixproof Valve
- 2″ TYPE D GEA Mixproof Valve
- 1.1/2″ TYPE X GEA Mixproof Valve
- 1.1/2″/2″ Realm Mixproof Valve
- 3″ Realm Mixproof Valve
- 2″ SRC Valve, Air Only, Plain Ends
- 2.1/2″ IDF 4 Port SRC Valve (No C/Head)
- LKLA Butterfly Valve Actuator
- Sz.2 Inoxpa Cavity Spray Actuator
- SRC Valve Actuator 1.1/2″ to 2.1/2″
- 2.1/2″ Plain Realm B/Fly Valve (Round) + Handle
- 2″ Plain Realm B/Fly Valve (Round Type) + Handle
- 1.1/2″ Plain Realm B/Fly Valve (Round) + Handle
- 1″ Plain Realm B/Fly Valve (Round) + Actuator
- 4″ Plain VPB Butterfly Valve C/W Actuator
- 2″ Plain VPB B/Fly Valve C/W ACT. & C/HD (No Sol.)
- Realm Butterfly Valve Actuator 89mm dia.
- VPB Valve Actuator 89mm dia.
- Size 1 Realm Actuator For Control Head
- Size 1 Realm Actuator (Without Control Head)
The above list is correct as of 7th January 22, please get in touch on 01777 701141 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an up to date list or to arrange a quote on any of these components.
If you’re not looking for an additional component or machine and simply want your current process equipment refurbishing, our workshop team is able to support you.
Homogeniser Refurbishment: We have over 45 years of experience in the reconditioning of APV homogenisers. We understand that our customers operate differently and have very different margins, therefore, we offer refurbished homogenisers. We can also provide homogeniser re-chroming.
To discuss your individual refurbishment requirements, get in touch on 01777 712133 or email email@example.com. You can also get in touch directly with our Factory Manager using the details below.
Keeping you processing
For more information about our products and services please get in touch!
Call: 01777 712133