All valves require regular maintenance to minimise disruption to your process. Mix proof valves are especially susceptible to hygiene issues due to poor maintenance. If maintenance is ignored quality problems and wastage can occur and could result in expensive downtime.
Our Specialist Valve Maintenance Service can Include:
- Preliminary survey and assessment of necessary work
- Fixed quotation inclusive of all necessary spares
- Manufacture of temporary pipe work to allow production whilst service is undertaken
- All electrical / pneumatic disconnection and reconnection
- Witness CIP of the reassembled block and check operation
- Comprehensive service documentation in compliance with internal and external audits
Our dedicated Valve Maintenance Manager, Andy Russell, is able to arrange and faciliate valve maintenance on a large scale to minisise downtime.
During a recent maintenance shutdown at a large and well known dairy manufacturing site, 650 valves of varying types and from a variety of original equipment manufacturers, were all serviced during the shutdown by 25 engineers from our field service team. All of the valves were thoroughly wet tested ensuring faultless operation and integrity.
We can provide maintenance on an emergency, ad-hoc or as part of a service agreement.