All valves require regular maintenance to minimise disruption to your process. Mix proof valves are especially susceptible to hygiene issues due to poor maintenance. If maintenance is ignored quality problems and wastage can occur and could result in expensive downtime.
Our Specialist Valve Maintenance Service can Include:
- Preliminary survey and assessment of necessary work
- Fixed quotation inclusive of all necessary spares
- Manufacture of temporary pipework to allow production whilst service is undertaken
- All electrical / pneumatic disconnection and reconnection
- Witness CIP of the reassembled block and check operation
- Comprehensive service documentation in compliance with internal and external audits
Our dedicated Valve Service Manager, Andy Russell, is able to arrange and facilitate valve maintenance on a large scale to minimise downtime.
During a recent maintenance shutdown at a large and well-known dairy manufacturing site, 650 valves of varying types and from a variety of original equipment manufacturers, were all serviced during the shutdown by 25 engineers from our field service team. All of the valves were thoroughly wet tested ensuring faultless operation and integrity.
We can provide service and maintenance in an emergency, ad-hoc, or as part of a service agreement.