SPX Flow Seital Separation
Moody Direct Ltd are the official Channel Partner for SPX Flow's Seital Separation technologies in the UK & Ireland.
Seital Separation Technology is used throughout the world in many food and beverage applications.
Features & Benefits
- Simple mechanical design and construction, easy to maintain = Low maintenance time and cost
- Skidded solution = Short installation time and cost savings
- Remote monitoring = Higher uptime, on-time operational diagnostics
- Wide range of models = Low investment needed
- Low-noise = Improvement in operator’s working conditions
- Hygienic fluid handling while processing = Low contamination risk
Maintenance and Servicing
Our team of engineers have many years of experience working with Seital Separators and have gone through a rigorous SPX Flow verified ten step process. With this official accreditation, it confirms the work we undertake is carried out to the highest quality, approved standards.
For more information about maintenance and servicing, click here.
Seital Vertical Disk Stack Centrifuges
SPX separators and clarifiers are based on advanced disk stack design and high mechanical efficiency. Seital equipment offers a high level of performance in a wide range of processing industry applications, in particular in the food and beverage industries. Typical applications include:
- Clarification of liquids
- Separation of liquids
- Dewatering of suspensions and biomasses
- Recovery of solids
- Extraction of valuable products
- Polymer-monomer separation
- Recovery and washing of catalysts
- Purification of lube, hydro and waste oils, diesel and fuels
- Treatment of washing baths, coolant emulsions
- Recovery of valuable substances
- Clarification of apple, citrus and exotic juices
- Tea clarification
- Coffee clarification
- Soft drinks clarification
- Concentration/purification of essential oils
Pharma & Biotech
- Concentration of biomasses
- Clarification of fermentation broth
Fats & Oils
- Oil refining
- Biofuels production
- Corn oil recovery
This type of separator allows for the recovery of fine particles (0,5-500 µm), the efficient separation of a mixture into its two phases and the contemporary clarification of both by means of a very high peripheral centrifugal field (G-force).
The clarifier allows the recovery of fine particles (0.5-500 µm) and/or a strong clarification of liquids by means of a very high peripheral centrifugal field (G-force).
Solids-Retaining (Manual Cleaning) Separators & Clarifiers
Solids-retaining separators for liquid/liquid/solid separation with very low solids content in the feed (less than 0.2% in volume). This type of separator allows efficient separation of a mixture into its two phases and the recovery of fine particles (0.5-500 µm) by means of a very high peripheral centrifugal field (G-force). The separation process takes place in the bowl of the high speed separator.
Solids retaining separators for liquid/solid separation with a very low solids content in the feed (less than 0.2% in volume). This type of separator allows clarification of liquids and the recovery of fine particles (0.5-500 µm) by means of a very high peripheral centrifugal field (G-force). The separation process takes place in the bowl of the separator rotating at a high speed.