Pentair Südmo Valve Control Tops Easymind 2.0 F783E2.0
Pentair Valve Control Tops Easymind 2.0 F783E2.0 are Automated Valve Interface Devices with integrated sensors and solenoid valve with a single connection to the PLC system. They can be used for DIGITAL (hard-wired) and BUS control interfaces.
- Low power consumption.
- Modular design.
- World recognized BUS protocols.
- Fully adjustable.
- Corrosion resistant materials.
- Single 5/2 solenoid valve (as standard).
- Bi-directional speed controls.
- Lockable manual override.
- Plug in control module, switches and solenoid.
- Linear and rotary configuration.
- Robust IP 65/67 enclosure.
- Enclosure safety vent.
- High visibility valve status LED indicators (side mounted).
- Optional HI-VIZ position LED indicator (top mounted; retrofittable).
- Hazardous area certification to Zone 22.
- Optional Intrinsically Safe (IS) component option (non-certified assemble).
- Semi-conductive Nylon enclosure for Ex versions.
- Cable entry options PG7, PG9, M16, M20 (others on request).
- Built-in short circuit protection.
- 24 V DC/AC, 110 V AC, or BUS specific voltages.
Control tops can be supplied in a number of different configurations, i.e. with or without solenoid or module and single or dual switching. Different types and makes of switches can also be fitted on request, i.e. proximity (std), reed or microswitch etc. the maximum temperature rating of the control top is limited by the solenoid, which is rated at 50 °C (122 °F).
Fields of application
Pentair Valve Control Tops are used for automated and controlled operation of wide range of valves in brewery, winery, dairy, beverage and food industries.