INOXPA Diaphragm Valve VeeValv
Diaphragm valves, manually or pneumatically operated, are specially designed for use in hygienic and aseptic processes in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries. The valve is excellent for flow control as well as for open/close duties.
The diaphragm provides the body seal as well as the seat seal. There are no paths to the outside environment and, as such, the valve is suitable for aseptic processes. When the valve is being closed, a pressure pad which supports the diaphragm moves towards the sealing face on the body. As the pressure plate moves, the diaphragm flexes and is forced down onto the seat area in the centre of the body, thus, closing off the flow path through the body.The inter-relationship of body to the pressure plate prevents over compression of the diaphragm. The valve can be actuated either manually or pneumatically and controlled by control units and solenoid valves.
Design and features
- Straight through flow path. High Kv factor.
- Controlled compression of sealing.
- Compact actuator.
- Normally closed (NC) pneumatic actuator (standard).
- Sealed actuator with no maintenance required (stainless steel version).
- Handle with stroke limiter (except size Nº4).
- Leak detector.
- Position indicator.
- Interchangeability of parts.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Traceability of components.
- Diaphragm: FPM, VMQ (according to FDA 177.2600 and USP Class VI) and PTFE / EPDM separate (according to FDA 177.2600).
- Manual or pneumatic actuation.
- Handle: stainless steel or plastic.
- Bonnet: stainless steel or plastic.
- Normally open (NO) double-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Pneumatic actuator with stroke limiter.
- Pneumatic actuator with external switch.
- Control box with switches and solenoid valves.
- Valve with controller and positioner.
- Tank bottom valve.
- Various types of connections.
- Materials and roughness certificates.