INOXPA Radial Diaphragm Valve PharmaValve
The Pharmavalve is a radial diaphragm valve, manually or pneumatically operated, specially designed for critical processes where any contamination, dead leg zones or leakage are to be avoided. Thus, the valve is suitable for hygienic and aseptic processes in the pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industries as well as in clean rooms.
The Pharmavalve combines the features of the traditional piston valves (manually or automatically actuated) with the aseptic safety of the common diaphragm valves. Due to the axial movement of the piston, the diaphragm gets closer to the body closing or opening the valve. The valve piston is housed inside the diaphragm. The diaphragm provides double sealing of the valve that makes it more hygienic and safer.
Design and features
- Hygienic design according to the EHEDG specifications.
- Completely drainable.
- Zero dead leg design.
- Easy cleaning.
- Easy assembling/disassembling and replacement of the diaphragm (bonnet and actuator are connected by clamp).
- Long diaphragm durability.
- Easy manifolding.
- Traceability of the components.
- Suitable for CIP/SIP processes.
- Standard connections: Clamp OD.
Parts in contact with the product AISI 316L
Diaphragm Silicone (components according to FDA177.2600 and USP class VI)
Internal surafce finish mirror polish, Ra≤0,5μm
External surface finish satin
- Pneumatic actuator: single acting (normally closed) or double acting.
- PTFE (except ½” size) or silicone diaphragm.
- Different body configurations.
- Tank bottom valve.
- One or two proximity switches.
- Control by external solenoid valves.
- Butt welding connections (inches).
- Material and surface finish certificates.