INOXPA Shut-off Double Seat Valve INNOVA P
The INNOVA P-type valve is a pneumatic shut-off double seat valve for hygienic applications. The leackage chamber, under atmospheric pressure, situated between the two seats ensures a safe interface between the two liquids, one of which is usually a CIP solution (cleaning agent). The leakage chamber can be cleaned by independent lifting of the seats during the CIP cleaning of the line.
Design and features
- Hygienic design according to EHEDG.
- No leakage during the opening/closing of the valve.
- Balanced lower seat.
- Single-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
- Gaskets: FPM, HNBR.
- Other connection types.
- C-TOP+ control unit.
- External position sensors.
- Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.