INOXPA Butterfly Valve 4800
Butterfly valves, whether manually or automatically operated, can be used in most liquid product applications in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
The butterfly valve can be operated automatically through an actuator or manually with a handle. The handle blocks the valve in the “open” or “closed” position, although there are also other models with intermediate positions. The actuator transforms the axial movement of the piston into a 90º rotary movement which it transmits to the disc.
Design and features
- Compact and robust design.
- Multi-position handle as standard feature for valves up to DN-100/4″.
- Two-position handle as standard feature for valves starting from DN-100/4″.
- Several models of easily interchangeable manual handles and pneumatic or electric actuators.
- Low pressure losses.
- Body halves interchangeable with any connection type.
- Connections: DIN 11850.
- Traceability of components.
Disc and body halves AISI 316L (forged)
Handle AISI 304 / PP
Other st.st. parts AISI 304
Gasket EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
External surface finish Machined
- Valve in AISI 304.
- Gaskets: NBR, VMQ or FPM.
- Connections: Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, etc.
- Two sizes for multi-position handle.
- Handles: two-position, lever, micrometric, with safety lock, etc.
- Electric actuator or single- or double-acting actuator, the size is determined by the operating torque of the valve.
- Electro-pneumatic positioner.
- Inductive position sensors.
- C-TOP control unit (inductive position sensors or microswitches).
- ATEX version available.
Keeping you processing
For more information about our products and services please get in touch!
Internal Sales Manager
Call: 01777 712101