Pentair Südmo Powder Butterfly Valves
Pentair Powder Butterfly Valves F250P/F251P Ski-Jump are used in powder conveying/transport applications. Our comprehensive valve line features both manual and pneumatic drive options, including lockable handles and vertical actuators.
Offering a comprehensive range of butterfly valves for a wide range of applications on powder conveying systems for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and beverage industries. The F250P/F251P Ski-Jump Valve features advanced butterfly valve seat technology based on many years development while working closely with powder handling specialists. As a result the valve provides optimized performance in this harsh abrasive environment.
The F250P/F251P Ski-Jump Valves are available in a number of executions, including wafer flanges, butt weld, RJT, clamp, and other end connections. The F250P/F251P Ski-Jump Valve is also available in a USDA compliant variation that meets the most stringent requirements for the U.S. dairy market. Pentair offers a variety of options that allow monitoring and control of the valves through a PLC control system via the Easymind control unit both standard and an IEC Ex version is available for Zone 22 installations.
- Low wear through optimized material selection
- Unique seat stem bush technology to reduce torque and maximize seat life
- Powder tight shut-off
- Highest flow rates
- Low restriction
- Bodies machined from solid bar stock.
- FDA compliant elastomers
- Low wear
- High cycle life (up to 3 x that of standard butterfly valves)
- Deflection zone (Ski-Jump) minimizes direct impingement of high velocity product particles on the sealing surfaces.
- Simple, fast maintenance
- No special tools needed
- Quarter turn operation.
- Optional end connections.
- One-piece disc and stem assembly.
- Fully machined 316L/304L stainless steel body.
- Bi-directional capability.
- Equal percentage characteristics.
- High Cv
- Slim profile disc.
- Integral valve position indicator.
- High grade seat materials for optimised life.
- Ski-jump feature for optimised seat life.
- Combination dual or multi position handle assembly.
- High impact reinforced polymer handle with a stainless steel drive (full stainless steel option available).
- Integral padlocking as standard on manual valves.
- Pentair F257 (Standard)
- F783E IEC Ex (Zone 22) certified control top (Optional)
- Pentair Industrial Rack and Pinion actuators (Optional)
- Manual handle (Optional)
- Travel stops (Optional)
- Positioners (Optional)
Product contact area
1.4404 (AISI306L) Standard
1.4307 (AISI 304L) Min. grade
NBR / UHMWPE
90°C (194°F) continuous
Product contact area Ra ≤ 0.8 μm (32 μin.)
Non product contact Ra ≤ 1.6 μm (64 μin.)
F251 – Metric: DN 100, DN 125 DN 150
F250 – Inch OD: DN 4.0″, DN 5.0″, DN 6.0″
Wafer flanges (Pentair custom)
Clamp – ISO 2852
Thread – BS 4825
Butt weld – ISO 2037
USDA (Special Configuration)