Lowara Peripheral Pumps P, PAB, PSA
- Delivery: up to 3.72 m³/h
- Head: up to 82 m
- Temperature up to 80°C
- Bronze version for sea water
The Lowara P series peripheral pumps are designed to deliver low flows at high pressure. The advantage of the peripheral pump design is its capability to transport liquids with relatively high gas content without flow cut off.
- PB version with bronze pump body for sea water.
- PK version compatible with hot water up to 80°C.
- PBK version with bronze pump body compatible with hot water up to 80°C.
|General Specification||P, PAB, PSA|
|Delivery||up to 3.72 m³/h|
|Head||up to 82 m|
||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.30 kW up to 1.10 kW|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||10 bar|
|Temperature of Pumped Liquid||from -10 °C to 80 °C|