INOXPA Overflow Seat Valve NLS
The NLS valve is an overflow pneumatically actuated single seat valve designed for the dairy and food-processing industries, beverage production, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries. It is widely used as a bypass valve for the positive displacement pumps, it is also used to protect the equipment in case of excessive pressure.
The spring pressure forces the valve to close, the pressure can be adjusted by a screw on the top of the valve.When the configured pressure is exceeded, the valves opens. The valve is provided with a pneumatic seat lift, it allows the CIP liquid pass through during the CIP process.
Design and features
- 360º adjustable body.
- Compact design.
- Pneumatic seat lift.
- Pressure range: 0,5 – 6 bar.
- Weld connections.
- Clamp facilitates assembly/disassembly of the internal parts.
Parts in contact with the product AISI 316L
Other stainless steel parts AISI 304
Gaskets EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
External surface finish bright polish
- Steam barrier (if shaft sterilisation is required).
- Jacketed body.
- Spring: up to 10 bar for DN 25, 40 and 50 valves.
- Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.
- Gaskets: NBR or FPM.
- Connections: DIN, Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, etc.
Keeping you processing
For more information about our products and services please get in touch!
Internal Sales Manager
Call: 01777 712101