INOXPA Shut-off Seat Valve N/M
The N/M shut-off valve is a hygienic single seat pneumatically operated valve with a wide range of applications in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
Seat valves are automatically operated by a single-acting or a double-acting actuator. Compressed air moves the shaft to place the valve in the “open” or “closed” position. The 180º rotation of the pneumatic cylinder of the single-acting actuators allows to have a normally open or normally closed valve.
Design and features
- Compact and robust design.
- Normally closed valve (NC) in the standard version.
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the pneumatic actuator.
- Weld connections (mm or inches).
- Available sizes: from DN 25/1″ to DN 100/4″.
- Easy disassembly of internal parts by loosening the clamp fastener.
- Open lantern to allow visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body
Parts in contact with the product AISI 316L
Other St.St. parts AISI 304
Gasket EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
External surface finish mirror polished
- Double-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Manual actuation.
- Gaskets: FPM. All of them according to FDA 177.2600.
- Connections: DIN, Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, etc.
- “Twin-Stop” actuator.
- C-TOP control unit.
- External position sensors.
- Steam barrier (if shaft sterilisation is required).
- Jacketed body.
- Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.
Configurations of bodies