INOXPA Shut-off Single Seat Valve INNOVA N
The INNOVA N-type valve is a pneumatic shut-off seat valve for hygienic applications.
Design and features
- Hygienic design according to EHEDG
- Gasket with specific profile guarantees reliability under adverse working conditions.
- Hygienic design of the gasket ensures optimal cleaning.
- Single-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Normally closed valve (NC).
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the pneumatic actuator.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
Double-acting pneumatic actuator.
Gaskets: FPM, HNBR.
Other connection types.
Control unit: C-TOP and C-TOP+.
External position sensors.
Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.