INOXPA Divert Single Seat Valve INNOVA K
The INNOVA K-type valve is a pneumatic divert seat valve designed for hygienic applications.
Design and features
- Hygienic design according to EHEDG.
- Gasket with specific profile guarantees reliability under adverse working conditions.
- Hygienic design of the gasket ensures optimal cleaning.
- Single-acting pneumatic actuator.
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the pneumatic actuator.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
- Double-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Gaskets: FPM, HNBR.
- Other connection types.
- Control unit: C-TOP and C-TOP+.
- External position sensors.
- Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.
Note: Values valid for standard actuators.
For other pressures, bigger actuators can be assembled.