INOXPA Divert Single Seat Valve INNOVA K
The INNOVA K-type valve is a pneumatic divert seat valve designed for hygienic applications.
Design and features
- Hygienic design according to EHEDG.
- Gasket with specific profile guarantees reliability under adverse working conditions.
- Hygienic design of the gasket ensures optimal cleaning.
- Single-acting pneumatic actuator.
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the pneumatic actuator.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
- Double-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Gaskets: FPM, HNBR.
- Other connection types.
- Control unit: C-TOP and C-TOP+.
- External position sensors.
- Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.
A = Air
NC = Normally closed
P = Product pressure
NO = Normally open
A/A = Double acting
Note: Values valid for standard actuators.
For other pressures, bigger actuators can be assembled.
Keeping you processing
For more information about our products and services please get in touch!
Internal Sales Manager
Call: 01777 712101