INOXPA Overflow Valve 74700
The overflow valve is a valve used to perform pressure bypasses for safety purposes in order to protect lines, pumps, accessories, pools, etc. With a sanitary design and fully manufactured in stainless steel, the 74700 valve is the most suitable option for protection of facilities in the dairies, food, beverages, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
Under normal operating conditions, the valve remains closed. The valve is calibrated to a specific pressure by regulating the spring with the pressure nut.The calibrated pressure is a maximum safety pressure defined to avoid damage of the plant. When the pressure in the circuit exceeds the calibrated pressure, the valve opens letting the flow pass and reducing the pressure of the pipe system. The valve can incorporate a handle designed to partially open the valve. When the handle is kept in the open position during the CIP process, the cleaning products can pass through the valve.
Design and features
- The valve is normally closed.
- Easy manual adjustment.
- Gaskets according to FDA.177.2600
- Standard connections: DIN 11851
- Available in diameters: DN25 to DN80
Parts in contact with media AISI 316L
Other parts in stainless steel AISI 304L
Gaskets EPDM accrding to FDA FDA.177.2600)
Internal surface finish Ra< 0.8 μm
External surface finish bright polish
- Connections: FIL-IDF, BS-RJT, SMS, Clamp, flanges, Macon.
- Gaskets available in NBR and FPM.
- Several operating ranges (changing the spring).
- The assembly of the handle allows to partially open the valve in order to allow the passage of fluid for CIP cleaning (for use with positive displacement pump bypass).
- Safety seal to identify the factory calibration.
Max. temperature 121ºC (EPDM) 250ºF
Max. operating pressure
adjustable spring 0-3bar/0-6bar/0-10bar 0-43,5PSI/0-87PSI/0-145PSI