INOXPA Ball Valve 6400
Ball valves, whether manually or automatically operated, are used mainly with viscous fluids containing solid particles, and, generally, in applications requiring an unobstructed flow. Suitable for the food-processing, beverage, wine-making, oil-making, cosmetic and chemical industries.
Design and features
- Compact and robust design.
- Available in sizes DN 25/1″ to DN 100/4″.
- Two-position handle.
- Easily interchangeable manual handles and pneumatic or electrical actuators.
- Low pressure losses.
- Half-bodies exchangeable with any connection type.
- DIN 11851 connections.
- Marking of seals allows traceability.
Ball AISI 316L / 316
Flanges AISI 316L / 316 (forged)
Gasket EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Handle AISI 304 / PP
Surface finish Hygienic polish
- Valve in AISI 304.
- Seals in NBR, VMQ or FPM.
- All of them according to FDA 177.2600
- Connections: welding, DIN, Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, etc.
- Handle, lever, safety handle with lock,etc.
- Single- or double-acting pneumatic actuator or electrical actuator.
- Position sensors (micro-switches or inductive).
- C-TOP control head.
- Cleaning and drainage connections.
- Third hole.
Keeping you processing
For more information about our products and services please get in touch!
Internal Sales Manager
Call: 01777 712101