Moody Direct at PPMA Show 2018, Stand J54
Providing end-to-end solutions from spare parts for your pump, valve, homogeniser or heat exchanger to a full bespoke liquid process and packaging project, Moody Direct will be exhibiting a range of these products at the PPMA Show at the NEC, in Birmingham, on 25th – 27th September. With more than 40 years serving the process and packaging industry, they work with suppliers such as APV / SPX, Alfa Laval, GEA, Tetra Pak and Keofitt to provide customers with an extensive range of products and services.
What Moody Direct do:
- Process Equipment Components & Spare Parts
- Service, Preventative Maintenance & Calibration of Process & Packaging Equipment – planned, ad hoc & emergency call out
- Design, Supply & Project Management of Process & Packaging Systems
- Plate Heat Exchanger Supply, Servicing & Integrity Testing
- Supply of New & Refurbished Equipment
- Industry Training Courses
Specialising in the dairy, food, beverage, brewery, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, they’re a one-stop-shop for all your process needs.
Their team of industry experts will be available on stand J54 to answer any questions you may have about their range of process capabilities.
With a customer base ranging from small owner managed producers to blue chip multi-national companies, Moody Direct provide a tailored service to their customers with the purpose of reducing operating costs, increasing production and sustaining efficiency.