INOXPA Divert Seat Valve K
The divert seat valve is a hygienic single seat pneumatically operated valve with a wide range of applications in the food-processing industry, beverage production, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
Seat valves are operated automatically by a single-acting or a double-acting pneumatic actuator. By supplying compressed air, the shaft is moved to place the valve in the “open” or “closed” position. The 180º rotation of the pneumatic cylinder of single-acting actuators allows to have a normally open or normally closed valve.
Design and features
- Compact and robust design.
- Normally closed valve (NC) in the standard version.
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the pneumatic actuator.
- Standard connections: weld (mm or inches).
- Available sizes: from DN 25 / 1″ to DN 100 / 4″.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
Parts in contact with the product AISI 316L
Other parts in stainless steel AISI 304
Gasket EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
External surface finish bright polish
- Double-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Manual actuation.
- Gaskets: FPM in compliance with FDA 177.2600.
- Connections: DIN, Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF , etc.
- “Twin-Stop” actuator.
- C-TOP control unit.
- External position sensors.
- Steam barrier (if shaft sterilisation is required).
- Jacketed body.
- Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5.
- Material and roughness certificates.
Various configurations of bodies
Note: Values valid for standard actuators.
For other pressures, bigger actuators can be assembled.
Keeping you processing
For more information about our products and services please get in touch!
Internal Sales Manager
Call: 01777 712101