Based in Retford, Nottinghamshire for over 40 years, Moody Direct Ltd are process and packaging engineers serving the dairy, food, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. For more information about who we are and what we do, click here.
As a successful, growing business, we are always looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join our team in both commercial and industrial roles. If you think you would be a great fit with Moody Direct, send in your CV and Cover Letter.
We are currently looking to recruit for the following roles:
Mechanical (Multi-skilled) Engineer
To carry out Service, Maintenance and Commissioning Work on Customers sites and in the Moody Workshops.
- To carry out Service, Installation, Re-location, Commissioning and Repair work within your skills and abilities. Focus on Valve Maintenance with progression into Heat Exchangers, Homogenisers, Separators, Pumps, Fillers and other process and packaging equipment;
- To develop good working relationships with your customers and colleagues and to promote the activities of Moody Direct;
- To attend regular management meetings;
- To maintain good communication with other Service staff.
- To be included within the call rota;
- To ensure all paperwork is fully completed, kept up to date and submitted promptly as required. Eg, Service Reports, Timesheets, Expenses.
The nature of this position may involve extensive travel, so a driving licence is essential.
Click here for the full job description.
How to apply: please send us an up to date CV and cover letter.
Apprentice Welder / Fitter
To learn and develop TIG welding skills used in the assembly and installation of engineering projects incorporating stainless steel pipework and equipment used in a food environment.
- Attend college one day per week
- Initial practice welding in our workshop
- Welding small projects in our workshop
- Assisting colleagues on larger projects
- Stripping and refurbishing equipment
- Adhering to Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
Full training will be provided. Applicants should be well organised with good timekeeping and able to work well within a multi-skilled team.
CIP & Process Service & Sales Engineers
You will join a busy service team maintaining and repairing a range of electro-mechanical equipment at our customers’ sites including homogenisers, separators, pumps, valves,
clean-in-place systems and pasteurisers.
Ideal applicants will be multi-skilled engineers with strong electrical knowledge, and knowledge of CIP design, optimisation and fault-finding are essential. Experience of calibrating process
equipment (flow, temperature etc.) would be desirable.
Applicants must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel within the UK. Flexibility to work both weekdays and weekends is essential.
The package will include a competitive basic wage with opportunity for substantial overtime and a company vehicle.
If you’re interested in any of the above roles, you can apply by sending an up-to-date C.V. and accompanying letter, detailing the position you’re interested in, to:
Post: Becky Pearse, Moody Direct Ltd, West Carr Road, Retford, Notts, DN22 7SN.