Water Saver Unit
What is the Moody Direct Water Saver Unit?
The Moody Direct Water Saver Unit reduces your costs by recovering and recycling process water that would otherwise be dumped to drain. In addition, the system also shows up contaminated water, giving early warning that there is a problem within your system.
- Homogeniser Cooling
- Vacuum Pumps
- Pump Seal Lubrication
- Many Other Applications
- Innovative Compact Design
- Two Turbidity Sensors for Oil or Water
- Conductivity Sensor
- Automatic Flushing and Washing
- Automatic Detergent Dosing
- PLC controlled
- Reduces operating costs
- Early warning of seal leakage by visual alarm linked to HMI
- Prevents product loss
- Temperature control and monitoring of cooling water increasing life of bearings
- May be used on more than one homogeniser
- The water saver can be sold as a stand-alone unit or integrated into your existing control system
The most cost-effective way of reducing your water consumption!
In regards to a homogeniser with typical water usage per machine of 20 l/min on a 12h/6d/50wk basis with water, with effluent disposal costing £2.30 per m3; annual savings equate to approximately £10,000!
For more information about our Water Saver Unit, call us on 01777 701141 or email us at email@example.com.